Monday, August 10, 2009

Why European Summer Exchange girls are Awesome

Disclaimer: I was not the one who noticed this phenomenon at first. Nor did I or anyone else take pictures. I was living on the all male floor of a dorm during summer school at Cal. What did you expect to happen?


This was the summer after my 2nd year at Cal. I believe I was taking a Physical Chemistry course in order to fulfill some prerequisite for something. Anyways, that's besides the point. The dorm I stayed in was coed. The floor I was assigned to just happened to be the only all male floor.


This ended up being ok because we all became good friends and partied alot during that summer. After one particular party half way through the summer session, my roommate and I were woken up by some loud yelling. It was from the guy at the end of the hallway yelling that we had to come over to his room asap. This was at 7:30 in the morning after a particularly drunken party. I reluctantly moseyed on over to his room.

At the exact moment upon walking into the room I noticed that everyone else on the floor was there and they were all staring at a room that was across the quad. What I'm about to write truly happened and if I hadn't been there, I wouldn't have believed it myself.

There were 2 european girls living in that room, attending Cal for summer sessions. (I know they are european because later we made a mad dash for the dining commons to see them up close and possibly talk to them) They had their blinds drawn completely. Their room was an open vista for all to see. The two girls were wearing bath towels as they had just come back from their morning shower. And then it happened.... they removed the towels and started walking around in broad morning daylight, naked. Great, you're thinking, so what? There are naked people everywhere. Sure, that may be, but my experience up till that point with live naked girls was non-existent. These girls, however, turned it up a notch. They then proceeded to lotion their entire bodies starting with their torso and ending with their feet. When they were generously applying coat after shiny coat of lotion to their legs, they did this by hoisting their leg up onto the desk that was facing us.

Now, I have no idea if they intentionally did this or not. Hell, I have no idea if they could even see us. Thinking back, maybe the morning sun shining into their room prevented them from seeing outside. You know, kinda like a see through mirror deal. This went on every morning until the last day of summer sessions. We were going to make a huge poster and put it up on that guy's room saying, "THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL MEMORIES!"

Unfortunately, we all got stupid drunk the night before and forgot to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment