Friday, August 14, 2009

Drinking Contest

I went on a short trip to Los Angeles, I think it was for a few days, with my ex. We were gonna hang out with some good friends and have some fun.

These good friends of ours are korean women, 3 of them to be exact. We were gonna go to a Korean club and party. I had never been to a Korean club before but had heard about the shenanigans that go on there. Lots of Crown Royal and little asians does not go well together. Anyways, on the way there, these girls talked about how much they drank the last time they went and how they drank a bunch of people, including dudes, under the table. I muttered out loud that they would not be out-drinking me. Lots of laughter and giggling ensued. That only pissed me off even more. There was no way I was getting beaten at drinking by 3 little Korean women.

We get to the club. Order a bottle of Crown Royal and start drinking.

14 shots later, I was done. Not only was I done, I couldn't move. The 3 Korean girls with me and my ex? All fine, they went dancing. Actually, the 3 girls went dancing and my ex stayed with me. I remember hearing this guy sitting close to us talking to my ex and saying how they should go dance. She said no and he replied, "but he's fucked up, he won't even know." I thought to myself, "If I could move, I would totally fuck your ass up." But I couldn't even open my mouth, so I just laid there.

Next thing I remember was waking up at a noodle house or something like that. I had a cup of tea that I was nursing. In and out of consciousness I went. I have no idea what time it was or how long we had been there, let alone how the hell we even got there. But, I knew one thing, I was really fucking drunk. I needed to get some air. So, I got up and walked outside. I walked to the sidewalk and noticed a bench. I sat down and put my head in my hands. I then noticed a bright light shining down on me. I looked up and wondered what the hell it was. "Sir, are you OK?" Was the question I heard. I replied, "yeah, I'm just getting some air." Turns out it was LAPD and as they were walking towards me, probably to take me to the ol drunk tank to sober up, the 3 girls and my ex come running out of the building screaming their heads off about how I was with them. The cops told them to keep a better eye on me and left. The girls got me in a cab and we went back to the hotel.

So yeah. Don't battle little Korean girls at drinking Crown Royal. They will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment