Monday, August 10, 2009

My Bucket List

At a recent beer hour after work, there was brief discussion on a "bucket list". I already forget what I had wanted to add to that list but that's not the point. The point is that I don't even have a list!

So, this blog post will be the first draft of my bucket list. Things may change or be added depending on life situations


1. Go to Asia. I have never been. I don't even have a valid passport right now. I'm a horrible person, I know. The thing is, I don't just want to go to Asia and see the sights. I want self affirmation that I am the biggest and strongest Asian known to man. I want to walk into a t-shirt store, ask for a 3xl size shirt and see what happens. Above all else, I want to go to Japan, put on a godzilla suit and run down a busy street yelling, "GODZIRRA!" at the top of my lungs.

2. Get drunk or high with midgets. Don't think I need to explain this one.

3. Punch a neo-con in the face. (extra credit points for those of you who get this reference)

4. Actually find a neo-con. See above

5. Play a round of golf at Pebble Beach.

6. Do stand up comedy at a dive club. I have always dreamed of doing stand up, at least once in my life. Crazy thing is that I get extremely nervous standing in front of people. Not sure how I'm gonna make this one happen, but it has to.

So that's it. If I think of anything else.....

2 comments:

  1. That's funny because I want to punch a midget neo-con in the face at an Asian comedy club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    For the motherfuckin Win!

    Very well played move there, ma'am.

    ReplyDelete