Monday, July 27, 2009

Another Underwear Story


This one takes place on the first day of summer, last year.

I was living with a co-worker in a fairly big house. Every so often, we would throw a party and invite all of our co-workers and friends.

This particular party would be memorable for several reasons.

1. It was unbelievably hot that day.

2. Several of the people attending the party were leaving the company and heading to grad school or med school


Add Image
3. This was the first out of work party that all of our new interns attended.

4. I drank a shit-ton, put on a batman mask, and proceeded to strip down to my underwear.

Ok, so it was really hot that day. I would venture a guess and say it was in the 90s. Everyone was having fun, drinking, eating, socializing.....

Well, 4 glasses of wine, bottle of vodka, shot of tequila, and shot of port later, I found myself wearing my famous Bat Cowl.
Things started to cool down a bit, but the party really started to kick it up a notch. We played twister in our back yard. Wait, it was just me and Nhu. She ended up full on tackling me to the ground and I guess I tried to wrestle her while standing but the picture that was taken of this made it seem like I was choking her.
Anyways, as the night progressed, it almost felt like it was getting warm again. In protest, I stripped down to my underwear and stomped around the backyard. I was STILL wearing the batman mask.
Within 30 seconds of me running around the backyard complaining about how hot it was, in my underwear, Yolanda (co-worker) started yelling at me to put my clothes back on. At first I refused, but if you have ever had a puerto rican woman yelling at you, you know to listen. So, with some huffing and puffing, I put my clothes back on and walked back into the house.
Well, it turns out (and I had totally forgotten about this) after I walked back into the house I started to play Street Fighter II, Turbo edition. I was kicking everyone's ass while not even looking at the tv! Well, to up the ante a bit, I guess my pants came off again. I don't really remember doing that, but if several people say I did, well... I guess my pants came off.
Anyways, it was a great party and I look forward to another fantastic adventure in a week or so at another co-workers house.


No comments:

Post a Comment