Saturday, July 25, 2009

Another Halloween Story

This one happened a looooooong time ago. I believe I was in kindergarten.

Well, I had pestered my mom all week to buy me a halloween costume so I could be one of the cool kids. She finally caved in and bought me a gremlin suit.

The problem was, the costume was made out of a cheap plastic. Of course, being a kindergartener, I had no idea that cheap plastic could present a problem. Boy was I wrong.

I decided in my infinite wisdom that it would be a good idea to wear nothing but a pair of tidy whities under the costume. The costume covered my whole body so I thought I was all good.

WELL.... everything was peachy keen until recess. A few kids wanted to race from the drinking fountain to the fence. I could not pass up an opportunity to race!

The race started off well until I got about 10 feet from the fence. That's when I noticed a strong draft in my lower region. I hit the fence and then looked down to see what was up. That is when I noticed that I had ripped the costume along my right side from my feet up to my hip. You could see my tender vittles.

So for the rest of the day, I had to hold the damn thing shut to the best of my ability. Unfortunately, the rip was so big that no matter how much I tried to close it my under-roos were still visible. Of course, the kids all laughed and pointed at me.

Epic fail, indeed.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you still haven't really grown out of that habit of running around in your underwear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see the problem.

    Ok, well having a small pee pee could be a big problem.

    ReplyDelete